Thursday, March 17, 2011

next year's materials: pics

Here are pics of the materials for the kids for next year. Actually, this isn't all of it. It wasn't until after I had taken the pics & put it all away that I noticed I forgot Dea's Latin, her Advanced Algebra, the texts for Anatomy & Physiology and Psych, and Jay's Geography. I guess I didn't think of those since we already had them, so they weren't sitting in the boxes with the rest. So, here's pics of MOST of our stuff for 2nd & 8th grade:



Dea's stuff:


Jay's stuff:


More of Jay's stuff:


most of the art stuff & stuff for Jay's Native American study:


the stuff in the middle is for both of them:

Like I said, that's most of it. There's a few books and some art supplies that aren't there. There's also quite a bit in the piles that you can't really see. Maybe, as each starts their new school year, I'll do new pics with everything spread out more. That way, you'll be able to better see it all.