Friday, March 18, 2011

Week in Review

Jay will be done with 1st grade next week. I need to get all of his projects for History together, take pics, and box them up. I also need to put away all his finished work from the year. Then, I'll go through all our school  materials and see what we can get rid of.

Dea still isn't putting as much effort into her school as I'd like. I think part of it is the lack of her meds for the last week. Part of it is also the change in weather. It's been so nice that all she wants to do is play outside.

I'm not as far in my Spring cleaning as I'd like. I was spray painting something yesterday & it caused a coughing fit. I actually coughed until I vomited. I had a huge headache after that. Anyway, I've done some more work today. When we go do our grocery shopping today, we'll also be picking up our new microwave and dropping off stuff for donation (3 bags of clothes & 3 boxes of stuff). Tomorrow, we're doing clothes shopping for the kids. Then, I'll be spending the rest of the weekend cleaning. I want to have the Spring cleaning done before next weekend.

Well, that's our week.