Friday, May 13, 2011

Stupid Blogger!

I had finished & posted my post about Wednesday. Blogger then had some kind of issue & put it back to being an unfinished draft. Now, I'm struggling to remember what happened the rest of the day, so I can finish it AGAIN! I'll get that posted as soon as I can. UPDATE: Bloogger seems to have posted it for me again. I know that posts on some other blogs were appearing & disappearing. Hopefully, it stays up.

Yesterday (Thurs), Dea got very little work done, and Jay got no work done. Jay had a headache from the time he woke up. So, he read, watched some tv (most of it was educational), and I read him some of the books of Chinese stories/legends we picked up last week.

Today, we haven't really done anything, either. Jay still isn't feeling good, and I have a headache. We're just finishing lunch. Maybe we'll get some work done this afternoon. I figure we'll probably do some school this weekend, too.