Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dea's 1st concert

Ok, so it wasn't technically her first concert. She's been to free concerts and has seen several bands at an annual music festival our city has.

This was technically a 2 day music festival, not just a concert. It showcased several local bands, and was done in memory of the city's biggest live music fan, who recently passed on. My husband took her, though they only went on the 2nd day. However, it was basically her first Rock concert. I'm not sure exactly why Dea & my husband are referring to this as her first concert, but they are. So, that's what I'll call it in this post. Anyway, I wanted to share some of the pics she took at this concert. She took a ton of them. Some got corrupted. Some were blurry from her being bumped into & other people moving. Some were really quite good. I chose a selection of 10. Here they are: