Saturday, June 9, 2012

Week in Review 6/9/12

There really isn't anything to report this week. We took the week off. I don't know if it's because he didn't take a break between 2nd & 3rd grade, the summer weather, or something else, but he has been in a mood lately. He's grumpy, and it's a battle to get him to do anything. So, I thought we'd take a little break & see if that helps. We will definitely be back to work next week. I have spent the week working on final prep of Dea's 9th grade courses. I had hoped to have it finished some time ago, but got busy with other things. So, I've worked some more on it over this past week. I'm not quite done, though. I have some time, as her 9th grade year may not technically start until Jan. She has fallen quite a bit behind this year, due to struggling to find a schedule that works. She has been putting in more effort lately, and will hopefully get it figured out soon.