Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Date is Set

Today, we were given the date that my husband's work schedule (and effectively our lives) changes. I have only a short time to figure out some different schedule options for us, so we have some to try when the day gets here. Library & grocery shopping will switch days. Appointments will have to be scheduled at an entirely different time of day. The weekly volunteer work my husband & daughter do will have to change time & likely day. Our big meal will switch from dinner to lunch. The kids school hours will change. My 'me' time will be almost or completely non-existent. Everything will be changing, in less than 2 weeks.

I'm working on writing some posts & scheduling them over the next few weeks, in case this causes me to not get here to post for a little while.