Friday, July 6, 2012

Win a Kitchen Aid Mixer

I just entered to win a Kitchen Aid stand mixer from the Cooking Club of America on Facebook. If any of my awesome readers would also like to enter to win one, follow this link http://bit.ly/OCKWDf. By following this link, you not only enter yourself to win, but will also help me have a chance to win either a 2nd mixer or $350 Amazon gift card. Then, share with your friends for that extra chance for you too.

Personally, I have always loved Kitchen Aid mixers. I remember both my mom & grandma having them throughout my childhood. The one my grandma had lasted for many years. It was avocado green & had a glass bowl. After my grandma died, it got passed on to a family member, because it was still working just fine. It is a brand I really trust. I do currently have a Kitchen Aid mixer. If I win one I'll probably put it away for my daughter, so she'll have one when she moves out. Either that, or it will be a really nice Christmas present for someone. So, if you don't have one, or have a friend or family member who doesn't have one, enter to win one (or two)!