Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I'm Back

Sorry I have been MIA lately. I spent a week & a half at my grandpa's house, and he does not have internet. We didn't get a lot of school done while we were there. Jay did, however, finish LOF Elementary Physics & read a historical fiction for History. We didn't get home until late Sunday night, so I did not get this week planned out. He is getting some work done, but not a full week's worth. Dea left Monday night to spend the night at her grandma's before they headed out to a week long camping trip. So, she isn't doing any school at all this week.

On Saturday, we went to the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago. It was a great day. We got to see all the stuff we didn't get to when we went earlier this year. We took about 500 pics. I will try to post some later.

Jay's thrilled right now because he started Pre-Algebra this week. He is so happy & proud. He really loves Math & is currently on track to have Calculus as his 8th grade Math.

Anyway, just wanted to say something & let you all know that I am still here.