Saturday, August 31, 2013

September Reading

The books I'm planing to read in September:

For Dea's school (I have agree to read most or all of the books she has to read for English either along with her or shortly before her): Lord of the Flies (she will be reading Life of Pi, but since I just read it earlier this year, I am skipping ahead to her October book)

For Jay's school (he has requested that I read his required reading books like I am doing with Dea's English books, so I agreed to read 2 of his required reading books per month): The Canning Season & Touching Spirit Bear

For Book Clubs: The Demolished Man, The Native Star, Warrior, Here's the Deal:Don't Touch Me

With both kids (for our little book club type thing): Harry Potter series

I'm also rereading the Mercy Thompson series. At this point, I'm not sure what else I'll end up reading, but these are the books to start the month.