Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Halloween Month day 1

Halloween is my favorite holiday. We celebrate it all month long, with movies, food, books, & games. I thought I'd share our celebration with you by posting something Halloween related every day in October.

Today's movies:
Halloweentown High - This is the third in the series. Jay chose this one to watch today, as it is his favorite from the series.
Return of the Living Dead 3 - This on was for Dea & me. Yes, I know it's a bit cheesy, but I remember I enjoyed it when I was 13, so decided to watch it again.


Halloween Fun:
Halloween by the Numbers
Hidden Spirits game

Halloween video:

I found this video on making dry ice cream on YouTube. I haven't tried this yet, but it is an interesting idea.

Halloween reading:
Today's favorite Halloween read comes from Jay: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow