Monday, December 2, 2013

12 Days of Christmas

So, I'm thinking of doing posts for Christmas like the ones I did for Halloween & Thanksgiving. I figured I'd go with 12 Days of Christmas. I plan to start them on the 8th. Yes, I know that they will end before Christmas, but this month is really busy. I thought it would be nice for them to be done before Christmas so everyone would have a chance to see all the ideas & resources before the holiday actually gets here. Also, I was thinking that I might do a post or two for Winter Solstice, so I'd like the Christmas posts done before the Solstice is here.

I'm also going to try out a different format for the posts. Instead of each day posting a few links fore fun and/or education, a movie, some recipes, and a few books, I thought I'd combine stuff this time. So, one post will be links for fun & educational sites/games/printables, one for videos, etc. Also, I don't think I'm going to do recipes this time.

Here's what I'm thinking for the schedule:
Day 1 - Fun & Education - links for sites/games/printables
Day 2 - Movies
Day 3 - More Movies
Day 4 - More Movies
Day 5 - More Movies
Day 6 - Videos - YouTube videos for the holiday
Day 7 - Songs - YouTube videos for Christmas songs
Day 8 - Books
Day 9 - More Books
Day 10 - More Books
Day 11 - More Books
Day 12 - Thoughts & Ideas - ideas on family activities, traditions, maybe gift ideas

So, that's what I'm thinking for my Christmas posts. They will run the 8th - 19th.