Saturday, March 1, 2014

February 2014 Wrap-Up

What I read in February:
For Dea's English:
Pride & Prejudice

For Book Clubs:
Undead & Unwed
A Wizard of Earthsea

In other news:
I've been sick the last few weeks/ Nothing serious, probably just a cold & sinus infection. I've been really congested, coughing, and getting a lot of headaches, and yesterday my throat started to hurt. Between that and the general blah feeling around here as we all deal with cabin fever from not being able to go outside in the sub-zero temps, not much has really happened this month.
I already mentioned that Dea's new school term has started. I've finalized my list of 'to buy' items for when we get our tax returns. Jay has start learning Mandarin. I'm refreshing my French & have started learning Gaelic.

Well, that's pretty much it. I'm currently sitting bed, watching Con Air, after spending all day sleeping & trying to get over this cold/sinus infection thing. So, March is starting off on a not so great note. Hopefully, the rest of this month will be better.